2021 Summer Baseball Registration Form
Registration for WKMBA 2021 Summer Baseball is now open. Please complete this form to register.
* 11UAAA, 13UA, and 15UA are competitive teams participating in programming with neighbouring associations. *
* Roster sizes are limited, try-outs may be required (except for 9U). Only players registered in the 2021 Spring season are eligible. *
* Summer Ball will run from end of June through the first week of August and games will be played on long weekends *
* Each team has a 3 night per week commitment level, two weeknights and one weekend day/night *
SECTION 1 – PLAYER INFORMATION
SECTION 2: PARENT / GUARDIAN INFO
Emergency Contact Info (Must be Different than Above)
SECTION 3 – DIVISION REGISTRATION
1) The age group cutoff is January 1st of current year.
2) Registration Deadline is June 11 – Player placement after this date can not be guaranteed.
A $25 Administration Fee will apply to all Late Registrations!
3) Please use our secure on-line payment method on the second page of this application to pay. If absolutely necessary, you can pay offline by making cheques payable to West Kelowna Minor Baseball Association (WKMBA). Post-dated cheques for Registration Fees will not be accepted. NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged on all dishonoured cheques.
4) Players outside of WKMBA boundaries must provide a Release Form from their home association and require
approval from both WKMBA and BCMBA board of directors prior to registering.
5) Registration Fees will include a T-Shirt for the player to keep.
SECTION 4 – CONSENT
1) I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and sponsors, waive and release any and all rights and claims that have or may arise against West Kelowna Minor Baseball Association, its affiliates, associates, agents, or representatives, for any and all injuries or losses suffered by me or my children while competing in or in connection with the program of said Association.
2) I will also assume responsibility if a coach secures medical assistance where speed is urgent or when parents and / or guardians cannot be contacted.
3) I have reviewed and agreed to the WKMBA Player/Parent Code of Conduct (available on our web site)
4) I have reviewed and agreed to the WKMBA Web Site Policy (available on our web site)
I hereby certify all the above information is correct and give consent for my child to take part in the West Kelowna Minor Baseball program.