2021 Fall Baseball Registration Form
Registration for WKMBA 2021 Fall Baseball is now open. Please complete this form to register. The Fall season will run from first week of September to third week of October (weather permitting).
SECTION 1 – PLAYER INFORMATION
SECTION 2: PARENT / GUARDIAN INFO
Emergency Contact Info (Must be Different than Above)
SECTION 3 – DIVISION REGISTRATION
1) Please select your Division below based on the Birth Year of your son/daughter.
2) Registration Deadline is August 31 – Player placement after this date can not be guaranteed.
3) Please use our secure on-line payment method on the second page of this application to pay. If absolutely necessary, you can pay offline by making cheques payable to West Kelowna Minor Baseball Association (WKMBA). Post-dated cheques for Registration Fees will not be accepted. NSF fee of $25.00 will be charged on all dishonoured cheques.
4) Players outside of WKMBA boundaries must provide a Release Form from their home association and require
approval from both WKMBA and BCMBA board of directors prior to registering.
5) Registration Fees will include a T-Shirt for the player to keep.
SECTION 4 – PARENT VOLUNTEERING
The success of the WKMBA depends on family participation. Each family is required to volunteer for at least one Team Volunteering Position and we would really appreciate your commitment to an additional Association Volunteering Position. Team sponsors will appear on our website, on team hats, and in the team name in any news paper articles.
SECTION 5 – CONSENT
1) I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and sponsors, waive and release any and all rights and claims that have or may arise against West Kelowna Minor Baseball Association, its affiliates, associates, agents, or representatives, for any and all injuries or losses suffered by me or my children while competing in or in connection with the program of said Association.
2) I will also assume responsibility if a coach secures medical assistance where speed is urgent or when parents and / or guardians cannot be contacted.
3) I have reviewed and agreed to the WKMBA Player/Parent Code of Conduct (available on our web site)
4) I have reviewed and agreed to the WKMBA Web Site Policy (available on our web site)
5) I have reviewed and agreed to the WKMBA Youth and Adult Waiver Policies (available in the League Documents section of our website)
I hereby certify all the above information is correct and give consent for my child to take part in the West Kelowna Minor Baseball program.